The Podcast addresses items like the following:
- Why was Open Broadband started?
- What is the driving force behind the concept of delivering high speed internet to rural communities? (78% of the country has 0 or just 1 provider of 25Mb service.)
- What type of speed can Open Broadband deliver to its customers?
- How is high speed delivered to rural markets and why aren’t traditional internet providers currently doing it?
- What’s the competition?
- Can’t these customers just use a mobile hotspot rather than have to sign up for Open Broadband?
- How did Alan Fitzpatrick and Kent Winrich come together as co-founders of Open Broadband?
We hope you enjoy this inside look at how and why Open Broadband formed. Contact us if we can help your community.