Alan talks about:
- What do you look for in terms of customers before you commit to going into an area.
- The best entrepreneurs aren’t extraordinary risk takers
- What has been the most challenging aspect of 2017 for Open Broadband?
- How are they approaching employee compensation and stock options?
- It’s easy to spend money…but it’s hard to generate it.
- What are the benefits of having a Co-Founder?
- At what point does Open Broadband start to think about the scaling the company to a national level and/or selling the business?
- What’s it been like for Alan to see the startup scene in Charlotte grow up since 2011 or 2012?
- Does Charlotte need Amazon HQ2?